• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Are all the western states getting rained out this week?

D
Nov 26, 2007
Wenatchee, Wa
Its raining like crazy in Washington right now, we were thinking about going to Mccall this weekend but looks like the same there. Is anyone getting snow this week?

J
Feb 21, 2008
Bend, Oregon

Yep...riding got canceled today. 32, raining with high winds. Trees are blown over due to ice build up. the shi report said it all "Today is not a day to go skiing or even be outside"

C
Jan 24, 2002
Helena, MT
Rain cancels Seeley sled dog races

Jim Bauch, one of the race organizers, said “No one is sorrier than I am but we cannot groom the trails. It is too warm. Even on the Lincoln side, it is pouring rain.”

:(

M
Feb 6, 2008
Rapid City, SD
Snowing in Togwotee & the Black Hills today. Supposed to be 50 here tomorrow though! :eek: Then possibly snow again by the weekend. Crazy weather everywhere this year! Snow, rain, snow, rain... I wish it would make up it's mind so we could all ride SAFELY. All this (freezing) rain is making for sick avy conditions. :mad:

Be safe out there everyone!!

F
Jan 23, 2002
on another site
North Bend Wa. right now out my front door....

0107090859a.jpg

L

LSB

Ive had several people and check ins think that we have been warm with rain here as well. Its just not true for Cooke. We have been getting hammered with good snow. The forecast isnt calling for it to warm up enough for rain either.

D
Nov 26, 2007
Wenatchee, Wa
Ive had several people and check ins think that we have been warm with rain here as well. Its just not true for Cooke. We have been getting hammered with good snow. The forecast isnt calling for it to warm up enough for rain either.

Thanks for the info. It looks like it is going to be mostly a function of elevation, not latitude or longitude.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
snow line is mid 5k here in NW mt, getting some rain in the valley, but the ski hill is getting crushed with wet heavy snow, our avy advisory is already been at high for a week, i wonder if it will hit extreme.

Premium Features