• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Seats fixed/reupholstered/custom work.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Hey guys. I have a bud here in McCall who just opened up his business, he has worked in the industry for a while. He is busy, but turnaround is super quick. He can rebuild snogo seats, as long as there is a base and some foam he can rebuild them. Sometimes he gets them from me, builds a seat and ships it. He has also been cutting down Pro seats for shorter riders or peeps that like a shorter seat. (Pic.) I won't post his number here due to the ridiculous amount of spammers that have popped up here lately, but PM me and I will hook you up. He is gifted in this industry, I cannot figure out how he does what he does. Seats, boat covers, boat seat rebuilds, anything with a covering he can take care of it. I cannot find the pic of his cut-down Pro seat, will get it from him.

OhioMike1989

Premium Member
Jun 21, 2017
I have a 2019 Pro Rmk " not yet shipped" so I'm not in a rush, but I would be interested in talking with him about pricing and discussing my options on cutting down my OEM seat. I'm 5'9"ish and think I could benefit alot.

Thanks!

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana
Sorry, he has blown up, booked for months. I will ask him about it when I see him again though.

I just checked your link, you had pm'ed me a number for him and that is the one I used, it appears there was a typo in your text. I'll delete the above post and try him again.

Thanks

Premium Features