• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone running a PAR910 on Carbs with twins???

SnoDmon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Lewistown, MT
Please share your setup equation if you are. I am fairly close to dialed in, but I just can't get this thing spot on. I have a set of Mikunis and Lectrons so either setup might help. I am currently running 10-66 weights and contemplating a drop to 10-64. But that isn't all the problem. It bogs and backfires from an idle. Seems to build heat fast and loses power when it gets hot on a hillclimb. I have had anywhere between 230 and 490 mains and 40 to 55 pilots in the Mikunis, 7-2XL and 6-2XL rods, power jet closed, with a pair of 5-2XL rods on stand by for the Lectrons. My findings are that it likes to run on the lean side of either setup. If anyone could share their carb setup with me or the tricks you've had to have another engine builder do to this engine, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanx in advance. :devil:

tree climber

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
sioux falls sd
im curious to hear when you find the solution on this. i had a similar problem on an older mod of mine and for me it was my pipe setup

Premium Features