• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My IQR build

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S

Snocross 100

Oct 6, 2008
O sweet sled! u passed me when u were coming back on the short cut trail on baldy at the bottom. I plan on building an IQR but i got to ask if they are worth the money for tollgate terrain. You did an amazing job dude!

PS: Were those 2 skidoos a minute or two infront of you riding with you? I just love polaris's pulling back doo's!

hudini

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston area
I went with the Dragon front end and shorter Floats, such a huge diff. i would get away from the racer front-end if you can. My sled is not too different from yours and I am getting around 4-9 inches of lift on the front end with the 166" track and that seems to work out well for me. I am running a 910. Nice build... I rode with a guy in McCall yesterday from your neck of the woods,supercharged Apex.

himarker

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2002
Prescott, Washington
Well, got some more time on the sled. Finally dialed in and I LOVE IT! It handles just like I hoped, gets up on the snow well, and flat out rips. Only complaint is the track, its a M8 take-off 162 and I don't think it hooks up like it should, always spinning. I had a 156 camp extreme 2.5" on my old edge with the same motor and I think it hooked up better. Next yr I might go back to the 2.5" 162. I'll pos5 up some pics when I get some time.....good pics of it vs XP'S. lol

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
How do you like the wide running boards? Thats what i miss. It was so easy to lay on it's side going down hill. I relay like the build and i hope you have better luck than i did.

What length front shock is on the ez-ryde?
Gearing?

himarker

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2002
Prescott, Washington
well here's some more pics of it, sorry no action shots.

tollgate043.jpg

tollgate026.jpg

tollgate030.jpg

Premium Features