• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Polaris update

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
So a month later I picked my sled back up today, they found a bad injector and my voltage regulator was junk, Polaris's check for the ECU was a f'n sniff test. When they rechecked the ohm's they found the problem. Here's the list of part's and checks done.

I picked this sled up brand new and it's never sounded as crisp or had as much throttle response as it has now. I hope it's finally right, 900 miles and 6 sets of pistons is a little much :p

12-15007.jpg

12-15008.jpg

about time..now...you arnt allowed to ride it anymore...swap hoods with shwee..she gets the bad boy..........:D

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
dang..you ever look at how many peeps have veiwed this thread?..its alot....I am not sure we still have that many active members....

I
Nov 26, 2007
I thought a man running a Cat motor always packed a rope regardless of the chassis the motor sits in???? :D

I'm not sure a thread about polaris burn downs is the place to question other brands engines :D

Mags polaris went through 6 sets of pistons in 900 miles...I changed mine for the first time this summer so I could run coated ones for NOS... ;)

Premium Features