• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Got stuck??

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
That.....is......AWESOME

I would high five the **** outta that guy if I saw that in person....well worth whatever sled damage may occur. The only question is....how'd it get there??

301fury

Feb 9, 2011
Kelowna
maybe his sled got stuck in the winter. it got left over winter then when it all melted it hooked onto the tree?

S

stem

Mar 1, 2008
Norway
According to the Norwegian forum he and a few buddies was out and doing some hill climbing in a valley, on his return down from his last pull the throttle got stuck wide open, and since he forgot to put on his tether he'd found it most sensible to jump off the sled in the bottom of the valley.
He saw the sled go up the next hill at full throttle and took off into the black night...and after a crash and a bang the sled came to a halt and calmed down to idle...stuck 19ft over the ground:face-icon-small-ton
The wire you see in the pic is for a winch they had to use the next day to get it down, and(and this is the best) the damage came to a grand total of $350

According to the Norwegian forum he and a few buddies was out and doing some hill climbing in a valley, on his return down from his last pull the throttle got stuck wide open, and since he forgot to put on his tether he'd found it most sensible to jump off the sled in the bottom of the valley.
He saw the sled go up the next hill at full throttle and took off into the black night...and after a crash and a bang the sled came to a halt and calmed down to idle...stuck 19ft over the ground:face-icon-small-ton
The wire you see in the pic is for a winch they had to use the next day to get it down, and(and this is the best) the damage came to a grand total of $350

Some people luck out, If that was me my sled would of totaled and I probably would have gotten severely injured...However I also would have been wearing my tether.

Premium Features