• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding this past weekend with my new go pro 960

windsock

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Vail, CO
www.ratzco.blogspot.com
Do you ride up there a lot near Sylvan lake? The gals are planning a birthday party up there in one of the cabins and we'll be bringing all the sleds, etc. Wondering where to ride once we get to the top of the pass (can't remember the name) just south of Sylvan lake. Time to get out the maps !

S
Dec 13, 2007
Eagle, CO
thanks pro x the 960 was 179 straight from gopro.com i had to by a 16GB scan disk at office depot for 80 it can hold up to a 32GB sd card i was shooting in the 720 p setting. i think the picture is great too and is farely cheap when compared to other camera options. i will keep the vids coming check up in a few days. Windsock i do about 70% of my riding up near slyvan. there is three ways you can go. first at the end of the lake there is a right this will take you to gypsum creek for some very basic riding but not alot of people ride that way so it is normally untouched after a big dump. if you go to crooked creek pass and take a left up the side hill it will take you toward peter estes hut and yoman park, this vid was shot in the first field to the left. the riding here is good but not many open parks but lots of trees. if you go straight from the pass you will find some thing for every one it opens up near crooked creek lake and then at a y for burnt mountain go right in to lime park it has many hills, creek bottoms, a few drifts and some nice trees. staying in the cabins is nice, i practically grew up in the park and that area. pm me with any other questions. im working on another vid from lime park so keep your eyes open for that.

Premium Features