• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone want to make one last trip out west...Going from MN to West Yellowstone

Borderstaff

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul MN
Two of us are heading from the Twin Cities to West Yellowstone next week and can take 1-3 more guys. I have an enclosed 4-place and crew cab diesel Ford that we are taking out. The total for the trip will be between $450 and $550 for everything. We are meeting up with 2-3 more guys in West Yellowstone who are also experienced riders that were going out 3 days earlier to scout out places to play. You don't have to ride with us and are welcome to go wherever you want and even book your own room and stay anywhere you like. We ride an 06 M7 153" and 04 RMK 800 144" and are both experienced mountain riders who carry the necessary gear (pack, shovel, probe, beacon, and some safety gear). We're leaving Next Tuesday evening (March 9 and riding a little on Wed, all day Thurs and Friday, and depending on the consensus maybe only until 2pm on Saturday so we can go to the West Yellowstone Snowmobile Expo to see some of the new sleds and gear. Then we are coming home very early Sunday and plan on being back in the Twin Cities by 10pm that night.

If you are interested in coming along or have any questions please send me an email at Wahlrus@comcast.net

D

digger18

Feb 22, 2009
Otsego MN
TRIP

I tried but cannot get anyone to switch weekends with me. I really want to go so I can try out the new sled. Have fun!!!!

S

Scandianels

Feb 9, 2008
Minnesota
c'mon

Digger,

we might even be coming down I35 to I90 I think!

If you'd like, we can take that new sled out for you and let you know it works!

Premium Features