• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thunder Mountain Lodge?

W
Nov 26, 2007
Bay City MI
So Delta Snowcruisers mentioned on their facebook page that someone bought TML and is renting cabins this season. Anybody heard any news on that and if so does anyone have any contact info? I know the main lodge burned down but I'm sure the cabins are cheaper then Alexander Lake lodge since the new owners over there upped the rent. Headed up early Feb for a big weekend on the Grand Mesa with the LOCO Crew and need to book soon. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Daryl

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
Check out Mesa Lakes Lodge and Vega Lodge while you're at it. Both have cabins for rent as well as each having restaurants. I haven't heard who the new owner is for TML. I'll see if I can get Donna to throw a little more info on the Facebook page.

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
www.thundermountainlodge.net
That's not quite true!
Stayed tuned for an announcement very shortly on sale and what new owners may have planned. I think everyone will be very very happy. Thanks, Mark

TE=stingray719;3727990]You do know that Grand Mesa Lodge always had the best prices on cabins up there?[/QUOTE]

S

SSWIM

Nov 19, 2001
Grand Junction, Colorado
That's not quite true!
Stayed tuned for an announcement very shortly on sale and what new owners may have planned. I think everyone will be very very happy. Thanks, Mark

TE=stingray719;3727990]You do know that Grand Mesa Lodge always had the best prices on cabins up there?
[/QUOTE]

You better have grandfathered my RV parking space in the deal.

HAHAHA

What's up Mark. Hope everything is good.

Sam

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
That's not quite true!

TE=stingray719;3727990]You do know that Grand Mesa Lodge always had the best prices on cabins up there?
[/QUOTE]

Really? You know of any lodges that had rooms starting at $55.00? Please state your facts of who had cheaper cabins?

Last edited:

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin
Yes, I do. I rented the 4 rooms I had in the lodge for $35-$65 per night depending on room. The rooms you are talking about are in GML's motel unit not cabins. It is now a mute point as the lodge is no longer there. Also, I believe the small cabins at Mesa Lakes with no plumbing rented for less also.
It is very hard to compare apples to apples as there are many variables. Most of the Cabins on the Mesa rent for very similar money. With that being said I do not know what Alexander's rates are this year. I do know they have made a lot of improvements and rates MAY be higher than previously. Also, their Homemade soups this fall were awesome!
Everyone on here should just call the lodge of your choice or check their websites to get ACCURATE information.

Last edited:

CANNONMAN

Premium Member
Dec 5, 2007
Colorado/Wisconsin

You better have grandfathered my RV parking space in the deal.

HAHAHA

What's up Mark. Hope everything is good.

Sam[/QUOTE]

Sam, that is one of the first conversations I had with Jeff. Told him you will be up a lot and it would do him good to keep a spot open for you. Life is GRAND by the way. Looking forward to riding with you this winter.

grizzly7

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2009
Wisconsin

Really? You know of any lodges that had rooms starting at $55.00? Please state your facts of who had cheaper cabins?[/QUOTE]

Why Jack the guys tread with info he wasn't asking for?? Really??

Premium Features