• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Contact info for synergy

E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
get a hold of quantum out of red deer i think they haddle the synergy turbos now 403 341 4012

J

johno

Nov 26, 2007
Timing control

Looking for info for the timing control they were selling
Install how it works etc.

J

johno

Nov 26, 2007
Anyone have a contact # for him

Did powder lites or the other quantum pick up his stuff?

Transporter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta
Quantum has installed a synergy kit but I believe they changed some things and used RB3 for fuel management.

gunnerthesnowman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Red Deer , Alberta
Quantum has installed a synergy kit but I believe they changed some things and used RB3 for fuel management.

Synergy always used the RB3 , Mitch was ( i think ) one of the first to use timing control ( RB3 ) .
Quantum is doing there own kit (s) and some do use the RB3 .

I have seen some sleds with the RB3 on them , but only know of one that is working realy good , i ran a RB3 as well for one season , not much known about them then and desided to spend my time on getting a complete standalone fuel / timing system .:D

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Anyone have contact info for synergy turbos Bc co.

What exactly are you looking for? Like others have said, Synergy is no longer in business and Mitch now works for Powderlites, he is the one that started dyno mapping and selling turbo kits with the RB3 box. He also sold some timing control boxes that could be hooked up with fuel controllers like the Pure Logic box. Very sharp guy with very unique ideas, too bad he couldn't afford to make a go of it on his own. :beer;

AA

J

johno

Nov 26, 2007
timing control boxes

Info on the timing control boxes. avail setup anyone using with success?
Install etc.

Premium Features