• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mounting Options

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
Could we see a comprehensive mounting Option page? pics would be good< lights are cool but we need to see different ways of mounting? for example ,I would like the long range LED but where and how do I mount them to the front of My ski Doo with a tall windshield?? we cant all mount them on the Bars, and what about different options for My solstice? I change helmets frequently and the solstice doesn't fit one of my helmets as there is not a spot on the top that is Flat? HELP??????I would love to see all your different brackets and mounts!

Last edited:

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
I see what I can do to get some different photos of lights mounted on sleds , some really don't lend themselves that well to a sled application. I think a light bar from the risers is a great setup, but even that wont work on all sleds. The riser needs to be above the windscreen.

The Solstice is a helmet mount specific light. Designed for hard core racers. With little to worry about in a crash or beating from overhead branches.
A mount that would work well on the fancy helmets would be a compromise in durability and not where we want to go with this product.
It fits great on helmets that are relatively normal shaped, a helmet such as the Klim F4 or a few others that have a lot of edges etc it may not fit. Usually we can get around most ridges by mounting off to the side or building up a mount with the Dual lock.

The LED Adventure light will fit in these applications, but also does not pack near the same punch.

KAWGRN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
everywhere
I see what I can do to get some different photos of lights mounted on sleds , some really don't lend themselves that well to a sled application. I think a light bar from the risers is a great setup, but even that wont work on all sleds. The riser needs to be above the windscreen.

The Solstice is a helmet mount specific light. Designed for hard core racers. With little to worry about in a crash or beating from overhead branches.
A mount that would work well on the fancy helmets would be a compromise in durability and not where we want to go with this product.
It fits great on helmets that are relatively normal shaped, a helmet such as the Klim F4 or a few others that have a lot of edges etc it may not fit. Usually we can get around most ridges by mounting off to the side or building up a mount with the Dual lock.

The LED Adventure light will fit in these applications, but also does not pack near the same punch.

what's a dual lock? and was thinking of a long range dual light on the lower bumper of my ski doo? I love my solstice But I want a new helmet!!!

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Dual lock is the mounting system. What helmet? I may have a suggestion.
Lots of racers (Kains Quest or Irondog) do mount lights to the bumper, others mount lights to hoods. The dual is a big but very powerful light.
Great if your traveling high speeds, for moderate speeds I might recommend something else like one of our light bars.
We also have a new round Extreme long Range round light That's lighter and has colored covers.

Premium Features