• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thank You From MC-XPRESS USA

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

ATVPT

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2012
Cheyenne, WY
www.youtube.com
It looks like you guys had some more fun at Wise River:yo: By the way e-m won out yesterday :evil: Mod done, now waiting on a test ride to adjust pressure:jaw:

We Built and Tested this 2013 Nytro with the Yamaha 180 Hp Turbo Kit for Craig Gagne of Yamaha Motor Corp.
I did make some changes on this Build with some of my Special Parts

PICT0151_zps25b4f2e2.jpg

PICT0121_zps3b84e54e.jpg

djones000buck

Premium Member
Oct 15, 2010
Birch Run, Michigan
Mark,

Received the new injector yesterday and got it installed last night... Problem solved, and just in time for our snow storm (and the weekend!)...

The stuck injector is on it's way back to ya. I'll shoot ya a PM as well.

Thanks again!!

Dan

A

APEXXPRESS

Nov 28, 2007
www.mcxpressusa-orders.com
Flashback

I was looking at This Pic in my Garage today and thought I would share
This is me in 1971 at the Butte International Raceway on my 71 340 Ski-doo Blizzard.
Another 1st place Finnish
I had to look out the sides as I could not see over the bars
The Guy in the background in the Ski-doo helmet was my sled builder.
His name is JR Hollingworths
It seems like I have been doing this for a long time.:face-icon-small-sho

PICT0368_zpsea9d5582.jpg

ATVPT

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2012
Cheyenne, WY
www.youtube.com
I was looking at This Pic in my Garage today and thought I would share
This is me in 1971 at the Butte International Raceway on my 71 340 Ski-doo Blizzard.
Another 1st place Finnish
I had to look out the sides as I could not see over the bars
The Guy in the background in the Ski-doo helmet was my sled builder.
His name is JR Hollingworths
It seems like I have been doing this for a long time.:face-icon-small-sho

PICT0368_zpsea9d5582.jpg

Yes you have :clock:

A

APEXXPRESS

Nov 28, 2007
Yamaha Snowmobile Sales Ranking

Ranking‏

clear.gif

2/12/13

To Mark Leipheimer

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=Header><TD class=ReadMsgHeaderCol1>From:</TD><TD>Craig Gagne

</TD></TR><TR class=Header><TD class=ReadMsgHeaderCol1>Sent:</TD><TD>Tue 2/12/13 11:50 AM</TD></TR><TR class=Header><TD class=ReadMsgHeaderCol1>To: </TD><TD>Leipheimer (motorsports10@hotmail.com)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<STYLE>.ExternalClass p.ecxMsoNormal, .ExternalClass li.ecxMsoNormal, .ExternalClass div.ecxMsoNormal{font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}.ExternalClass a:link, .ExternalClass span.ecxMsoHyperlink{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}.ExternalClass a:visited, .ExternalClass span.ecxMsoHyperlinkFollowed{color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}.ExternalClass span.ecxEmailStyle17{font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:windowtext;}.ExternalClass .ecxMsoChpDefault{;}@page Section1{size:8.5in 11.0in;}.ExternalClass div.ecxSection1{page:Section1;}</STYLE>CONGRATS!!!

Leipheimer Yamaha is Ranked #1 in Yamaha Snowmobile Sales for the Last 12 months for both the District 523 and the State of Montana!

Thank you and Keep up the GREAT work!

Craig Gagne

District Manager
Northwest Region
Motorsports Group Company

YAMAHA MOTOR CORPORATION, U.S.

djones000buck

Premium Member
Oct 15, 2010
Birch Run, Michigan
Hey Mark grab a tape measure while you're in Minnesota... We're gonna need some measurements on the intake area so we can start fabbing up our intercoolers... No sense in waiting till November... :rockon:

A

APEXXPRESS

Nov 28, 2007
Hey Mark grab a tape measure while you're in Minnesota... We're gonna need some measurements on the intake area so we can start fabbing up our intercoolers... No sense in waiting till November... :rockon:

You must have been watching me.
Sent all info to Sweden.
Erik is very excited about this project.
MC-XPRESS will have Turbo Kits for the Viper

A

APEXXPRESS

Nov 28, 2007
West Yellowstone Expo 2013

<TABLE height="100%" cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3><CENTER>

2013 West Yellowstone EXPO

1%5B640x480%5D.JPG

The West Yellowstone EXPO so I am told is the Largest Snowmobile Event in the West. I would like to consider it the event of the year that compares to the famous fur trapper rendezvous's of the old west. This is the last winter event of the season held at West Yellowstone before the town virtually ends their winter activities, until the park opens up again in the spring.

2%5B640x480%5D.JPG

3%5B640x480%5D.JPG

Since I didn't attend the snow shoot this season I was looking forward to seeing what Arctic Cat, Polaris, Skidoo and Yamaha would have for their 2014 snowmobile lines. Also on display at the Holiday Inn (center for the 2013 EXPO) are the aftermarket snowmobiling exhibits that many come to check out for what's new and cool for their sleds & such.

4%5B640x480%5D.JPG

5%5B640x480%5D.JPG

There are many events featured this year but we came to run our sleds at the Radar Drag runs put on by WSSRA, and to see what was new for sleds and sled products.

15%5B640x480%5D.JPG

The West Yellowstone Snow Expo is an event that caters to almost anyone interested in snowmobiling from vintage sled events to snow cross racing, and much more. One of our favorite events we had to miss out on was the timed sled drag races, and that is fun to watch and even better to participate in!

6%5B640x480%5D.JPG

7%5B640x480%5D.JPG

It is always great fun to see all the vintage sleds on display, and running around the West Yellowstone area during this event. The WSSRA RADAR RUN is a must do if you brought your sled. Snow Cross is a hoot to watch if you like action, and the kids 120 Western Grand Championships is a blast for the young ones to participate in.

8%5B640x480%5D.JPG

9%5B640x480%5D.JPG

If you like trick riding check out the Free Style sledders showing off their tricks, and there was even MC Stunt riding for those that were interested. Paint the place PINK! was the focus of the freestyle event, and all for a good cause.

10%5B640x480%5D.JPG

11%5B640x480%5D.JPG

During the day the street was closed down to include a swap meet, and it looked like attendance was high with people seeking good deals on used sled parts and more.

12%5B640x480%5D.JPG

For more information on West Yellowstone visit http://www.yellowstonedestination.com.

Access to the area events can be had by getting on the free shuttles, or walking. We parked near the drags one day and chose to get some exercise and walk to the events other days. West Yellowstone is not that big and is very easy to get yourself around in.

For more info on the West Yellowstone Snow expo visit http://www.snowmobileexpo.com.

Mark Leipheimer (Leipheimer Yamaha) showcased his new Yamaha Turbo Snow Bike that he has recently built. Overall impressions were very favorable. One person was quoted as saying "Riding this bike was like having a 4 shot of espresso first thing in the morning".

14%5B640x480%5D.JPG

15%5B640x480%5D.JPG

16%5B640x480%5D.JPG

17%5B640x480%5D.JPG

18%5B640x480%5D.JPG

19%5B640x480%5D.JPG

Washington State Snowmobile Racing Association

(WSSRA) 500' RADAR RUN

WSSRA puts on the Radar Runs the day before the actual timed drag races and we figured it was a good chance to see what our sleds would do in a 500' pull. Bear in mind we just came off of a trail ride in the Gravellies, and we did absolutely nothing to the sleds to get them race ready. OK, I fibbed a bit, Jeremy had to install a new steering post on his sled so he could drive & steer his Apex
wink.gif

A lot of people use this day to tune and get their sleds ready for the next few days drag racing activities, also put on by WSSRA. We chose to go sledding at Carrot Basin the next day so we bowed out of the drags gracefully and went mountain sledding instead.

All in all we all did very well. My suspension was still set up for hauling a heavy load so I could of run faster if I chose to let some air out of my rear suspension, but that was too much work, so I run what I brought
grin.gif
Mark is a pro at this and he run some really impressive runs. Jeremy raced for the first time and was pleased with his runs.

The cost of 2 runs was $10, and you know what, it was addicting, and we had to walk away before we drained our wallets. If you have your sled with you when you attend the West Yellowstone Snow expo doing the Radar Runs is a must do event, and I highly recommend giving it a go.

Dropped the sled off of the new So-Lo Deck and unloaded from the MCXpress Trailer and we were ready to rock...............

The new ATVPT So-Lo Deck from so-lowdeck.com

Left to right: Mark Leipheimer (Leipheimer Yamaha), Enayat Karimian (Dayco Products), Patrick Saunders (ATVPT.com)

Here are some pics of our runs.

Patrick @ 77.4 mph in 500'

3%5B640x480%5D.JPG

4%5B640x480%5D.JPG

5%5B640x480%5D.JPG

6%5B640x480%5D.JPG

Mark @ 94.6 in 500'

7%5B640x480%5D.JPG

8%5B640x480%5D.JPG

9%5B640x480%5D.JPG

10%5B640x480%5D.JPG

11%5B640x480%5D.JPG

12%5B640x480%5D.JPG

13%5B640x480%5D.JPG

14%5B640x480%5D.JPG

</CENTER>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

Last edited:

ATVPT

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2012
Cheyenne, WY
www.youtube.com
Radra Runs

That was a hoot, and I will have a trophy to hang on the wall at the shop soon. Thanks Mark for being an excellent tuner.

My sled ran awesome at the Radar Runs............even if the boost was turned down:cheer2:

A

APEXXPRESS

Nov 28, 2007
MC-XPRESS Viper Turbo Update

Talked to Erik @ MCXPRESS in Sweden today
He is very happy with the progress of this project
He is seeing 270-280 Hp at around 15 Psi boost depending on which muffler combo he is using.
Yamaha will not let us release dyno horse power graphs at this time.
Fit and almost finish looks great.
He will have it on the snow Monday for testing.
I must give Erik and Crew a shout out for the Quality and Quick turn around on a project like this
This is why they are one of the largest RV Turbo builder in the World

I will post photos ASAP :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features