• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Handlebar switches

R
Dec 28, 2007
Hey everyone.
I am looking to relocate the handlebar switches and need info on what kind of switches to get. I just need the hand warmer and reverse as I am deleting the headlight and going to a different throttle block and run a tether so also deleting the kill switch.
For the hand warmer do I need an on/off/on ? Three position ? Are these the same type of switch ? I really don't care if it is just on high or off.
For the reverse would I need a momentary switch ? This is on a four stroke .I see RSI sells the switches for the hand warmers but there reverse switch is for the two stroke only. What's the difference ?
Thanks

N
Feb 5, 2017
Kingsford, MI
Any new info on this topic?

Just curious if anyone has found a kit for the 1100t that moves controls to a new set of handlebars? How about the tss in the throttle control? I replaced mine last year but it seems to be doing the same this year?? I’d personally like to just get rid of it but I read in the ascender forum someone stated the machine will run away or randomly revup/ take off without any input???
Does this make sense?
Any information would be helpful in pointing a guy in the right direction!
Thanks nick

Premium Features