• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Product Announcement - Pro RMK Rear Bumper

MillermanSD

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Aberdeen SD
Here are our new 2011, 2012 RMK Rear bumpers. Available for 163 and 155 models. Solid aluminum construction, powder coated flat black. Installation requires several rivets to be drilled out of your tunnel. All hardware is included. Very durable, notice in the first pic the bumper actually saved the tunnel from ripping apart like a pop can when it washed out on a buried tree. These are compatible with snobunje's. Sorry, we do not have images on our website yet. These are available now direct.

$180.00 List for the model in the last 2 pictures (Unlimited Quantity 163 & 155) this deletes the stock reflector.
$120.00 List for the model in the first picture (Limited Quantity - 163 & 155) this accepts the stock reflector.

Totally Tubular MFG 1-888-200-3012
www.totally-tubular.net

IMG_3142.jpg

IMG_3387.jpg

IMG_3388.jpg

MillermanSD

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Aberdeen SD
You drill out several of the existing rivets forward of the stock bumper bolts and we supply the hardware to bolt it into place. No rivets. Reason being is they are large "1/4" rivets, didn't think all end users would have a rivet gun capable of working with them.

Thanks for the question.

Y

Yamahog

Feb 13, 2011
Washington state
You drill out several of the existing rivets forward of the stock bumper bolts and we supply the hardware to bolt it into place. No rivets. Reason being is they are large "1/4" rivets, didn't think all end users would have a rivet gun capable of working with them.

Thanks for the question.

So it bolts to the tunnel, there is no plate on.the back side that "sandwiches" the tunnnel?

S

Skeld

Mar 6, 2011
Bangor, Maine
Looks pretty nice...do you think this would give any strength to the tunnel to keep it from folding from weight on top?

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
It looks like a nice bumper.
I would say it adds strength and rigidity to the rear, how much do not know.
It looks like you drill out the rear most 5 rivets and replace with 1/4 inch bolts and on the back side (not sure) washers and nylon lock nuts, that would be my choice.

Last edited:

MillermanSD

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Aberdeen SD
We do use nylon lock nuts, they are included in the hardware kit. There isn't really a need for a backing plate because where the existing rivets get drilled out, the tunnel is already 2 layers thick. Any load exerted to the bumper would be a "shear" load. I don't think that any side load could rip the nuts through the tunnel!!! We sledders could do anything though, but not likely!!!

Thanks for the questions!!!

lucasMX358

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2009
Dickinson, ND
is the tube small enough to get a sno bungee hook around? i see you cant hook into the side gussets... looks great though....60 bucks to keep the reflector...hmmm

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
Bought and installed.
I upgraded to the polaris stock bumper bolts and nuts so they match the rest of the machine. ($5.00)

Premium Features