• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

cast s mod on xm?

B

burnz

Jan 7, 2013
Nanton, Alberta
not sure weather to post here or on the xm page but maybe guys here will have educated them selves more? could the new cast s mod be installed on a xm? been riding with a bent one on my 15 t3 for a couple weekends now and dont want to put an inferior part on the sled when i get to replacing it

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
not sure weather to post here or on the xm page but maybe guys here will have educated them selves more? could the new cast s mod be installed on a xm? been riding with a bent one on my 15 t3 for a couple weekends now and dont want to put an inferior part on the sled when i get to replacing it

I am going to say even without seeing one that it is extremely highly unlikely. This new sled is not a xm with new plastics. It truly appears to be a new chassis.

B

burnz

Jan 7, 2013
Nanton, Alberta
I am going to say even without seeing one that it is extremely highly unlikely. This new sled is not a xm with new plastics. It truly appears to be a new chassis.

Yeah I'm not thinking it's all that likely but at the same time I haven't heard anything to say 100% new chasis I've just heard about cast modules so thought I'd try and check it out

Premium Features