• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anybody running a t-motion delete an a camoplast 3.2 on there 850 ?

D
Jan 17, 2011
Looking to get rid of my t-motion and flex edge track and try the raptor ace kit with a 3.2 camoplast feel like they are the main reason it keeps washing out on steep sidehills. Im a ski-doo guy thro n thro but when i hop on buddy's axys it feels way better on a steep sidehill . Anybody have any experience with it?? I know I would have to change the drivers also just wish they made it in a 3.5 inch pitch.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Why not just delete or lock out the t motion and keep the track?? Its not hard to lock out the t-motion, 4 washers will do the trick.
The 3.5 pitch is a nice track, its light and it works very well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D
Jan 17, 2011
What kinda washers are you using because all the ones I have tired bent. The stock 3.5 pitch track dose work very well except for the flex edge part of it I feel is partly why it washes out do not hold it's edge as well and that I have blown 4 lugs on it.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
What kinda washers are you using because all the ones I have tired bent. The stock 3.5 pitch track dose work very well except for the flex edge part of it I feel is partly why it washes out do not hold it's edge as well and that I have blown 4 lugs on it.

I do know that the x3.2 floats and stays on top of the deep better than anything I've seen.

Poor mans turbo.

Wyopowder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 25, 2013
Shock

I did the z-broz shock replacement custom to my weight and t-motion removal and kept stock 3 inch track. No wash out issues at all. I would try with removal of t-motion first before spending money on track I do not believe flex edge is a concern. Will buy another for my 18 165.

Clutched Films

Lifetime Membership
T motion

Just lose the t motion and all your troubles will go away. Spend your money on a Kmod rear skid. You won't even notice flex edge or non flex. Biggest thing is getting rid of the training motion aka tmotion. Only real application for tmotion is hillclimb racers & icy spring riding. I tell every one a talk to that wants to ride harder threw the trees & have more confidence in the steep gnarly get rid of tmotion.

Wapow

Premium Member
Dec 4, 2007
Can't you just lock it out? Seems like a ton of money to delete it on a brand new sled (assuming you go after market, which seems to be the consensus best choice). I'd probably just get an Axys or the new Cat if I wanted that type of ride. Seems like Doo should offer an X model version without it.

S
Dec 5, 2010
Sḵwxwú7mesh, BC
If you are washing out on steep sidehills maybe you are doing something wrong ... adjust your foot position, your throttle / brake input, steering input

everyone is quick to blame the machine and modify it .. maybe look into your riding habits ... I don't have any issues with wash out anymore since i've slowed it down....

that being said, I have not tried locking out the t-motion .. maybe i will give it a shot one of these days and see for myself...

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
I rode a 850 with the zbros spacers in it. Imo the tmotion is not needed in the g4, the spacers made the sled way more predictable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Premium Features