• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trygstad 872 big bore for 800 etec. Only 280 miles on it!

L

landon283

Nov 26, 2007
Edmore, ND
Kit was built in December of last year by Dave spec'd for pump gas at high elevation and 10% blend a low or 1500 ft. Elevation. I'm sure he can cut the head for whichever fuel you want to run or pump down low.

I ran it on a 2016 etec right from brand new but will fit all etec engines.

It has exactly 278 miles on it and was broken in according to Daves specs which I will include as well as all instal instructions. The break in mode on my sled literally just came off within the last 20 miles so it hasn't even gotten much of a chance to rip 100% yet!

Included in the complete bolt on kit:
Cylinder, pistons (with circlips, wrist pins & needle bearings) rave valves, head, T-stat delete kit (un-opened), and air temp sensor. Also brand new (just received from Dave last week) head orings, base gasket and 2 circlips for the pistons so it can be bolted together as soon as you receive the kit.

Kit is still currently in sled but I plan to have it taken out within the next week or so here.

Only reason I'm selling is I decided to go the turbo route this year.
$2500+shipping takes it, will ship to Canada for additional fees.

My number is 701-7three9-28seven4 if you need to call or text for questions. Thanks!
Landon

Last edited:
Premium Features