• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 freeride suspension HELP

G-RAD

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2012
Alberta, Canada
I have a 2013 freeride and when i was just standing on it i could bottom out the shocks just leaning side to side (im 190 pounds so i thought that was pretty weak) so i turned up the red knob on the shocks and it made them stiffer but i think my back shock is pretty soft now to (felt like **** on a rough trail). Just wondering if anyone has set up shocks on these freerides yet. if so what do you find works best ?

rmk all the way

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Dayton Wa
Not sure on the freeride shocks but if there like the hi end ones on my rzr you need to stiffen up preload on the spring then use the nob to fine tune them and that may help you out

N

NITROSKIDUDE

Dec 12, 2003
SPOKANE WA.
Not sure on the freeride shocks but if there like the hi end ones on my rzr you need to stiffen up preload on the spring then use the nob to fine tune them and that may help you out
Xs2 I like mine as soft as possible before it would bottomout Then softer on the hill with the nob, and stiffer on the trail(about 7 clicks for me) and rallley back to the truck.

Premium Features