• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 sighting

R
Nov 26, 2007
Time will tell with the sleds, in a month we should know what the 2014 sleds will offer.

I'm more excited to see what I think may be the best snowest name ever.

"Wondering Goat" LMAO!

Hey goat! Go out for a pass!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Time will tell with the sleds, in a month we should know what the 2014 sleds will offer.

I'm more excited to see what I think may be the best snowest name ever.

"Wondering Goat" LMAO!

Hey goat! Go out for a pass!

I wonder if he wonders...or wanders.

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
LMAO, Carl and a wandering goat chasing a moose around on a firecat with a Yamaha engineer dialin it in!!!!!!

Buttonhook that goat!

Last edited:
E
Aug 20, 2011
Soo/Menominee MI
worthless_thread_without_pics.gif

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
i have it from a very good source that says he has a very good source that has a very good source that says tritonman is a very good source...

truthfully though..Yamaha and Cat have all the makings of hooking up...for the last few years they are the last two heavy pigs at the bar at closing time....

M

Mcx Nytro

Nov 26, 2007
Vernon BC
I like the idea of the triple 1100 and the 675 that would give yami 3 choices . But unless the chassie has a complete re-do not much improvment. How reliable is the ac twin going to be with higher hp #'s??? Do'nt know what to do for next year. Thanks guys T:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

V
Nov 26, 2007
I also heard from a very reliable source, who is very close to Yamaha's engine program, they are building a 3cyl turbo motor that will be used in both Cat and Yamaha next year. I assume Nytro based. This would easily make 180 HP to replace the Suzuki. Not sure if it will lend itself to easy mods as well as the Suzuki though. We'll find out I guess.

E

Evolution Powersports

Nov 23, 2006
I like the idea of the triple 1100 and the 675 that would give yami 3 choices . But unless the chassie has a complete re-do not much improvment. How reliable is the ac twin going to be with higher hp #'s??? Do'nt know what to do for next year. Thanks guys T:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

Head studs only - 300 hp no problem. With pistons, rods, bottom end stud kit 400+ no problem

Premium Features