• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

GGB Exhaust

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Want to share this with the SnoWest group. I'm helping Graham promote his product here on the forum. Graham is also a member on here. His call sign is Exhausted. Below is info on the all new Cat 1100 can. I have attached pricing and pics. If you have any questions on them, please contact Graham and he can answer any question you have. Please let him know that Steelman on SnoWest sent you when you call. That way we know how it is doing on the forum. We have many happy customers on the pro section that have got the can and tried it.

GGB Exhaust Technologies
Graham 705-382-5275
www.ggb.ca

Four Stroke Exhaust<O:p</O:p
All GGB Four stroke systems provide increased exhaust flow for noticeable performance gains.<O:p</O:p

0029.jpg 1100 turbo 3 inch SS 2.jpg 1100 turbo 3 inch SS.jpg 1100 turbo Mountain SS 2.jpg 1100 turbo Mountain SS.jpg

Last edited:

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
What's everyone think of the can? I think Graham did a great job. Give GGB a call and ask for him. Tell him you saw it on SnoWest and Steelman sent you.

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Anyone who calls, make sure you ask for Graham the owner. Tell him you saw it on SnoWest and say Steelman and he will take care of you.

Premium Features