• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Updates to '12's. When?

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Clutch updates are in and shipping out to dealers- now it is the reverse fork's that is the stone in our road-
Glad it is just Hunting season- Riding doen't go for another 2 months
( at least in Wyo)

Hope it end's there- I have a box load of parts from EVO to install:kev:

S/C

MikeM1000

Lifetime Membership
Oct 29, 2011
my buddie at the Cat dealer, he said that as soon as the part number for the T1100 kit becomes available they change the part number and it goes on back order... frustrating but luckly there arent much T1100 in my area

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
Clutch updates are in and shipping out to dealers- now it is the reverse fork's that is the stone in our road-
Glad it is just Hunting season- Riding doen't go for another 2 months
( at least in Wyo)

Hope it end's there- I have a box load of parts from EVO to install:kev:

S/C

What are the clutch updates all I keep hearing is the reverse fix????

sledking120

Premium Member
Nov 14, 2011
South Dakota
does anyone know what all the updates are on the m11t would like to write them down so i know im getting all of them

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Bushing Material update in the secondary:face-icon-small-sad
Waht letter is you guy's talking about- is it to the dealers?

If So I can find that out- My Dealer shoots straight!

S/C

Last edited:

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
From what I understand the 1100t update comes as a complete kit from cat now. Has the reverse and clutching updates all packaged together.

H
Mar 6, 2011
Colorado
I hope AC really fixes my reverse this time. My dealer didn’t sound too convinced in the new parts. If they drop the ball on fixing my sled I waited months extra to get while my buddies rode last year well....... I’ll be looking elsewhere.<O:p</O:p

N

nosajlleb

Feb 19, 2010
Michigan
Just talked to the service guy at the dealership I bought my sled from. The XFs' and M 1100T all have same part number for kit. Bushings are for 800's not turbos. There is no spacer or updated rollers for secondary. Everything else most of us have done except for the reverse pieces.

MikeM1000

Lifetime Membership
Oct 29, 2011
I saw the new parts vs the old ones and the new ones look stronger.i can see why The stock part failed its pretty inataquit

H

Hilly

Jul 6, 2001
Esko, Mn
Got second letter today

Got second letter from cat for me to get it in for updates. Hmmm maybe they wanna get the kits to my dealer first

J

Jimb

Dec 1, 2007
What he said!!!LOL. My 1100T is getting updates now...also a new can, narrow a-arms, and I've got a pair of powder pros to put on...I am thinking of a BOSS seat, a little lower, but more importantly a little narrower.

Kits will be available to dealers the day after third year warrantee offer expires.:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features