• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2012 Motor Fist Gloves

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I have the WOT and Killswitch gloves.

LOVE them. Wore the WOT most of the winter. Only wore the Killswitch once in the spring.

WOT were AWESOME. Killswitch felt "slippery" inside them (like they might slide off)...but I still liked them.

A

addam27

Dec 9, 2008
In My Opinion, Horrible Gloves!

I purchased a pair of the gauntlet gloves with the leather palm. After two rides they soaked through right away, and then the inside liner pulled out, I returned them. Just a heads up for you fellow sledders.

EDP

Lifetime Membership
I purchased a pair of the gauntlet gloves with the leather palm. After two rides they soaked through right away, and then the inside liner pulled out, I returned them. Just a heads up for you fellow sledders.

Gloves have been completely redesigned for 2012 took all consumer concerns and made an awesome lineup of gloves.

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Thanks EDP you have the best prices around and free shipping what more could a guy ask for.:becky:

EDP

Lifetime Membership
Holiday season promotion!!!!

Customers, who purchase our top selling Rekon or Sidehill jacket between the dates of December 7th through December 24, will receive a MotorFist Redemption coupon good for one FREE pair of gloves of their choice. This is a retail value of up to $95.00

Please feel free to contact us for more information!!

Thanks

Premium Features