• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M1100T Video!! (With a little GOOF at the end, for you Jeff C)

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
That was the worst video of the bunch Joe!

Actually they were all pretty bad, but put up some so the boys can get an idea of the bottomless conditions we had that day..........

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
By the way, that was Jsun in the viceo trying to show off,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, FAIL!!

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
The sled is kinda quiet. Have any more video? I can't beleive that there are not more videos of the proclimbs surfacing. I wanna see them being ridden. Obviously there are people riding these, dealers, reps, guys who know engineers.

J

JSun

Nov 26, 2007
Owatonna, MN
Jeff C you'll have to send them to me again. I deleted most of them as soon as I watched them due to their massive size. The one that I posted had the most ACTION anyway!! HA

Joe

H

Hilly

Jul 6, 2001
Esko, Mn
Don't think we need to explain this again do we??:heh:
Oh and I draw the line Easterners?? We are Midwesteners! LOL

Last edited:

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Haha, You do realize that this "gay" place is where these sleds are bought and designed, right?

Considering how many things they just keep getting wrong... yeah, it's pretty obvious that they're not designed 100% out here. (I've seen the cat guys ride at Grand lake... painful to watch)

That was a cool video though, I hadn't seen someone sit down on a sled to ride it in quite a while.:heh:

Last edited:
T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
And name the manufacturer that has gotten it RIGHT..........

There isn't one...........

I think cat's new chassis offering two proven motors and a sweet new chassis is as good as it has got lately. The 1100 turbo is a proven reliable easy to make more power on. The 800 HO is also proven reliable as well as can easily be turboed reliably. So besides the chassis not being wicked light they really have hit the spot this year. A 4 stroke TURBO stock, the good ole 800. Sounds good to me.

Put this on top of a new chassis. A couple new chassis components besides the redesign that I find huge.
-Clutch alignment arm thingy
-this is the way to make the clutch alignment stay perfect without building a monster of a chassis like yamaha has.
-New magnesium chaincase to to get the power to the ground,
-new larger diameter secondary, reduces slipping
-longer belt(more cooling time)
-New tank to even weight out more evenly in the chassis.

I would say that cat has given something for everyone, no matter your flavor. Doesn't weigh 440lbs but big o well.

Premium Features