• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

show your REV

tnt-salvage

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2011
vernon bc canada
the white sticker peices are for testing the vinyl decal material to the painted pannels to make sure it will stick well enough due to the brae plastic not working :( so i have tried krylon fusion plastic paint and so far it seems to be working once i know
S6300165.jpg
for sure it will bond i will have my doors and front bumper parts decal wraped to finish off my wrap job ill include a picture of what image will be on my doors at the end of my pics of sled ( on a side note it started to snow today here in vernon bc im stoked)

tnt-salvage

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2011
vernon bc canada
S6300167.jpg
S6300168.jpg

the left hand side pannel image
tn.jpg

right hand side image same as left but flipped

tp.jpg

and then the front bumper part will be wrapped with the grave yard image you see on my hood and will fad into the image you see for the doors, once my graphix designer has a proof picture of what the sides will look like ill update this for you

tnt-salvage

Lifetime Membership
Nov 5, 2011
vernon bc canada
yes htr dose have the same grapich as my side doors, but how ever the skull on my hood is a pic i found on google images and had my guy change the background and add blood to it. plus this is not a graphics kit its a complete wrap with no bare plastic showing, allowing the image to not get broken up due to body lines, my hood alone costed me $300.00 in total it should be done for around $900.00 versus $379.00 from HTR. i should also have my side doors done in a week. ill post new pics

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
New look and mods

Most mods are in my signature, it won`t let me list them all runs out of text limit runs out. also can`t update my avatar at the moment

New Br tech hood, Oil Injection delete, headlight delete, Not in pic but on its way and will have all black 06 Summit X seat, I fabricated and narrowed the stock A arms to 35 inch was after 36 but after bolting on shocks they stood the sled about 2inchs higher and narrowed the over all ski stance, Black Simmons Gen1 flex skis, Ice scratchers and Black Notched and modified front skid plate.

Also lookin for a cool Snow Camo wrap for the hood to match all my matching Snow Camo Hmk back pack, Arctiva riding Jacket and 509 Sinister Goggles

Will post a few more pics as soon as I get the seat on.

2012-04-26193437.jpg

Wildcard

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
Hello eveyone nice sled is this thread...

I wanted to post some new pics Just installed the Black 06 Summit X seat man this thing goes on easier than the 04 seat and weight 5lbs less is narrower for the legs and the I didn`t know till I boxed it that the top material is like a gripper material and you can slide your but back farther on it, Pretty cool.

Here are a few better shots of the sled, still going to change to aluminum rear inner wheels or all black stock ones and remove the Yellow insert from the snow Flap and add some Snowcamo Design Decals im misc places on the sled.

Can`t get my avatar to change to one of my current pics, thats a pic from start of this season.

Enjoy, Wildcard

2012-05-02182216.jpg

2012-05-02182247.jpg

2012-05-02175401.jpg

2012-05-05134315.jpg

Added the above pic mod today, my buddy used one of these belt loop, ski traction loop or like a ski chain, what ever its called last ride out he looped it over the ski to slow the sled down a really steep climb was pretty cool after he put one of these over the ski he pretty much just crawled down the grade so I had to make one and also added a fastening clip to the side of the tunnel came out pretty cood from an old mach 1 belt and a clutch cover belt clip. I like it...

Last ride was last weekend and still can`t wait for next season..

Last edited:
B

BC_kid

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 17, 2007
heres mine...the backup...it had a TA 830 bigbore that couldnt stay running so now it has a 09 800r thats getting a bikeman 880 kit very soon

doofun

Premium Member
Sep 10, 2010
show our rev

Here are a couple of pic of my 07 Rev. It has the fallowing mods.

06 RKT ported 827 BB
Skinz Super Q can
DJ clutch kit
Alternitive Impact 36" front end
162 power claw track
Avid 7 tooth 3/0 pitch drivers
Avid 9" 2 whell axle
XXX monster boards
stock X seat mod
stearing post moved forward
skies swapped
vents
side panels cut out

07 rev 001.jpg 07 rev 002.jpg 07 rev 003.jpg 07 rev 004.jpg 07 rev 005.jpg 07 rev 006.jpg

Premium Features