• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So. . . 1100 T control box

G
Apr 23, 2008
After 2 seasons of racing on ICE,, ONLY the TD reflash was competition for the 2 stroke 800 doo ..Still only lost to the big four stroker ONCE.

Of the trail users here in the east its a no brainer, the TD flash has all the options , never hurts a motor, makes all the power you need and MOST importantly..

BEN will make changes for you instantly! He is only dealing with this and not a full model line of prducts.

The TD system takes both timing and boost away for det, and ya all the launch controls being in ONE box no piggybacks is HUGE..

E email me if you would like more info would like my personal set ups..

They all work ,,, NONE are bad units.. I personally endorse TD.

Gus
gus.bohne@comcast.net

G
Nov 27, 2007
If you want to talk racing. Hijacker sleds still hold all records for sanctioned events. 4.72 at 142mph for Jim Stanley's Z1 660ft ice. 5.0's and high 130's for Jimmy Nieckula's (much heavier) short track sled. 8.55 at 147mph 1/4 mile asphalt for Billy Howard's stock z1. 8.26 at 162mph 1/4 mile asphalt with bigger turbo and cams. NSSR 1000ft speed 131mph stock. NSSR 1000ft speed 148mph bigger turbo and cams. 3.95 at 139mph 500ft grass mod xf1100t. What kind of times were your td sleds running? None of my fast customers ever mentioned running against you. Did you go to any major events? I realize that mountain riding is a whole different deal, but you brought it up. I am sure that all the various options will work fine, but the claims that anyone's tunes are magicly better than another's really get on my nerves. I am also pretty sure that no one has anywhere near the high elevation testing/experience with these sleds than Boondocker/D&D.

Last edited:

type_a_positive

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Mongo Norway
If you want to talk racing. Hijacker sleds still hold all records for sanctioned events. 4.72 at 142mph for Jim Stanley's Z1. 5.0's and high 130's for Jimmy Nieckula's (much heavier) short track sled. 8.55 at 147mph 1/4 mile asphalt for Billy Howard's stock z1. 8.26 at 162mph 1/4 mile asphalt with bigger turbo and cams. NSSR 1000ft speed 131mph stock. NSSR 1000ft speed 148mph bigger turbo and cams. 3.95 at 139mph 500ft grass mod xf1100t. What kind of times were your td sleds running? None of my fast customers ever mentioned running against you. Did you go to any major events? I realize that mountain riding is a whole different deal, but you brought it up. I am sure that all the various options will work fine, but the claims that anyone's tunes are magicly better than another's really get on my nerves. I am also pretty sure that no one has anywhere near the high elevation testing/experience with these sleds than Boondocker/D&D.

Not trying to derail your discussion here, but would you disclose any further info about the new jacker products from Boondocker/D&D (I am guessing you are THE Glenn Hall)?

Boondocker1.9 2.0.jpg

Last edited:
G
Nov 27, 2007
Pretty much as described in the ads. Hijacker 2.0 uses same proven fuel control as we have been using on these motors since '08, but recalibrated to operate off its own internal 4 bar map sensor (stock sensor is 2.5 bar). Boost control has been changed for better response without using the button, and more linear boost curve to higher rpms, so it will work better with the relatively light clutching prefered by mountain riders. With exception of the boost dump, full factory det protection, including timing retard and warning indicator are retained. Boost is displayed in psi, instead of hp. Even with 2.0, tuning is NOT required on stock turbo sled. Box comes pre-programmed with proper fuel curve (matches stock af's) for all boost levels. Advanced tuning modes can be accessed to adjust fuel for engine mods or different turbos and injectors. EZ controls fuel and boost like "old" Hijacker, with the "rapid response" button for instant boost (can be jumpered for constant operation), but no provisions for fuel or boost adjustment. Both units plug in without any cutting or splicing of wires. Programming options are also available for the ecu to raise rev limits, adjust timing, stutters, or whatever you want.

Last edited:

1RMDave

Aug 23, 2010
I personally recommend staying away from any TD products. Customer service is terrible! Several FST owners (including myself) send a deposit for various items. It took months before hearing anything back from TD, then I had to message Ben everyday for weeks before I got my refund. I know of atleast 1 guy that never received his refund back. Poor service, decent product.

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
Just wondering how the Branix Powerbox is coming along been quiet, anyone seen there product at the recent snow shows?

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
The fact Branix is not willing to tell $$ or give HP numbers for all three stages I would rather spend my money in the US with someone who has been playing with the 1100 for many years. I was excited about what they had to offer in the beginning but they seem like either they are not done testing and don't know what to charge or they are just playing games. I believe they said they would have all the info after Haydays and none of us have seen anything yet.

Premium Features