• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boss Seat and riser?

C
Oct 12, 2008
Sioux City, Ia
Im thinking about surprising the wife. I would like to get her a Boss seat and at least a 6" riser for her MSRX. I know i am going to have to get throttle and oil cable extensions. Wondering what you guys are using? This has had the steering post broken before, but i fixed that.:D Thanks guys, Aaron

i used throttle and oil cables from an 03 mtn viper. will run about $18 ea. at the dealer. extended brake line from richmotorsports over at TY.
(he probably will sell you the cables cheap as well) still havent found a replacement for the parking brake cable, unless a mtn viper one would work. dont care. i did a 3.5 rox pivot riser with viper mountain bars for a total of over 8" over the stock bars. if your wife is like mine, make sure to get her some good gloves, taller w/s or some sort of windbreak or you will here about cold hands. find a used set of mtn viper bars and spare the risers as the viper bars are a good 4-6" taller than what your running on the msrx. pm me for a lead on a boss seat for $350.

Premium Features