• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

99 Phazer 500 ski options

W
Jan 11, 2009
Bend
This is the 2nd year my wife will be running her 99 phazer 500, and I think it's time to get rid of the steel skis. I am having trouble finding any ski manufacturers listing a replacement ski for this sled. What stock or aftermarket ski will interchange? She is a beginning rider who will mainly stay on the trail, with a little bit of off trail fun. Thanks.

was the 99 the last year of the pogo suspension, or the first year of the trailing arm phazer? if its the pogo, any aftermarket ski for vmax 94-96 will work. if its the trailing arm, any ski for 97 and up yamaha proaction sled will work. or, these skis are adaptable to the pogo sleds with slight modifications.

W
Mar 1, 2009
West Michigan
We have a 99 phazer, and put on some SLP SLT skies using the keel blade with the 5" carbides and it rides so much better than it did, no more darting, much easier to ride and enjoy.... I have those skis on a total of four sleds now..... great ski....

Premium Features