• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Let's see your worst stick!!!PIC'S!!!!WOW!!!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
T

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Oct 5, 2008
Bc Canada
This was a couple of years back. Note to self: Don't waterskip and try to turn with vented side panels on the clutch side, your belt and clutch don't interact well when you add water to the equation :pound: That water was cold!!!! Had to hook the rope through the ski loops, brrr!

Fri5-417.jpg

Oh thats chitty!! :bump2: and also looks COLD! :face-icon-small-dis:moon:

cheers

800poodragon

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
We lifted it from the tunnel side. It took seven-eight guy's to lift the sled up and over. Gave it one pull on the rope and rode it out. Thanks to the group of guys from MN. that stopped and helped lift!!! NO MORE FLAT LANDER JOKES FROM ME ......PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!;);)

And you said this sled only has a bit over 400 miles on it ....right???:face-icon-small-sho

S

skidoo_guy

Nov 26, 2007
Bismarck, ND
One of my buddies December of last year in Cooke City MT. That is the seat that you see and those aren't the handle bars, it is a tree branch. We were going down hill.

attachment.php

IMG958302.jpg

R

Rev Kev

Nov 27, 2007
Lapeer Michigan
Cooke City Montana Jan 2013, In a flat meadow of all places………

and a Buddy rolled upside down in a creek in Island Park Idaho, it took 4 of us about an hour to get this out of there, and several wet feet

stuck.jpg jonstuck.jpg

Last edited:

jdw1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 5, 2008
Minnesota
Im not good at this picture thing so we'll see if it works

This was not me it was a guy in our group that blew up his Ski Doo and rented.

Togwotee 2008 060.jpg

A

AMSOILR

Nov 9, 2008
Idaho
Found some soft spots

We were having a great spring ride along this ridge, until we fell in these snow holes along this ride line.

Premium Features