• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A/C BMP 940 kit for sale

jarhed

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Colorado
I've got a complete BMP 940 big bore kit for sale that I pulled off a 2015 Arctic Cat M8000 when I sold the sled, it had roughly 650mi on it. It has everything you could possibly get from BMP and then some. Cylinders, head and NEW piston kit, pipe kit with y-pipe, (minus the can, I'm keeping that unless someone wants to buy it separately), Koso AFR gauge, PCV, Timing Key, Clutching for the 12-15 clutches, (even though one weight will need to be replaced due to a bad roller in the primary), it has larger Boyesen reeds and lightweight 50mm throttle bodies with TPS already installed and calibrated so you don't have to change any of your stuff over to these throttle bodies. The power valves are complete with cables and all the pieces to simply bolt this onto/into your sled as well.

There is a BRAND NEW set of pistons included as well, ($500 value), you will need a gasket set though!

No exchange needed, keep your stock stuff.

!!!! SOLD !!!!

If you want pics, I have them but cannot get them uploaded decently, just PM me and I can send/text you as much as you need

Link to their description, http://bikemanperformance.com/snowm...0-big-bore-for-2012-up-arctic-cat-800-ho.html

Thanks!!

thumbnail_IMG_20181203_200526447.jpg IMG_20190201_183604196~01.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features