• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

"quick clicker" clutch weight adjustment

S
Sep 8, 2011
Hey guys, just updated to an 2017 Axys 163 3", does anyone know if there is anyone that makes a quick adjust clutch for axys similar to ski-doo? I live at about 1,500 ft, most of the time i ride at 10,000+ ft. Normally yes it only takes about 15 min to change weights out but i just wanted to explore what it would cost for something like the quick clickers, I am a volunteer firefighter/EMT and we just had a bad storm catch me with "my pants down" (worst of the snow shifted to right over us at last minute) where having my sled read for around here would have really helped (thankfully everything turned out ok).

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
Slp magnumforce weights are dalton adjustable weights. Can both be adjusted while the weights are in the clutch with a Allen wrench removing are adding set screws.

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
In addition to the 2 mentioned above....

Cutler Performance also sells an adjustable weight, much like the Daltons, only much cheaper.

These style weights are the only option for polaris that doesnt require removing the clutch cover to adjust weight.

Premium Features