• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colin Kaepernick - what a loser

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
This loser is about to be cut and if another NFL team picks him up that team is absolute trash in my book. Also if the NFL doesn't take a stand on this jerk off I am tuning into college football which i like better anyway. NFL finds it necessary to regulate every square millimeter of franchises uniform. They love their big halftime shows with the american flag unfurled across the entire field and the National Anthem has become one of the focal points of every telecast most importantly their showcase event the super Bowl. If the NFL or any team takes a pass on this moron sitting on the bench for the National Anthem they can screw themselves. This guy is absolute trash and is everything a winner is not.

I hope he sees action in one more pre-season game.......can you say "late hit on the quarterback"

loser.jpg

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
4d06cf73e0f6635175bcc09fd882f98d_400x400.png

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
I didn't even know who the hell the guy was until today. I have always looked at the National Anthem as respect for the flag and our country.

“I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color.”
Who the hell does this bird brain think is in the white house right now???

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
While I don't agree with him, it is his right to do this. He is not the first to do it and he won't be the last. Several soldiers have voice their opinion in supporting him, only because it is his constitutional right. You don't have to be black or have black parents to feel that black people are oppressed. Jackie Robinson was probably the first athlete to do this:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/08/jac...obiography-i-cannot-stand-and-sing-the-anthem

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Pro-8250;3974166) “I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color.” [/I said:
Who the hell does this bird brain think is in the white house right now???

What the heck does this mean. Just because there is a black man in the white house means there is no racial oppression in this country? Oh yes, the current president has been the best example of racial equally in this country.

It is tough to respect a country that doesn't respects its own values"

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, OH Wait.... Never mind

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
While I don't agree with him, it is his right to do this. He is not the first to do it and he won't be the last. Several soldiers have voice their opinion in supporting him, only because it is his constitutional right. You don't have to be black or have black parents to feel that black people are oppressed. Jackie Robinson was probably the first athlete to do this:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/08/jac...obiography-i-cannot-stand-and-sing-the-anthem

It's his right to have an opinion on blacks being oppressed. It is NOT his right to disrespect the country and the flag that has given him that right. I believe that's what upsets most, me included.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Just because you have a RIGHT, doesn't make you any less IGNORANT for exercising that right in the worst possible manner.

I have the RIGHT to open carry my weapon in Idaho.
As a rule I don't do so in my church on Sunday's though.

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
Side note here.... but I was in Idaho this last weekend, and if I was to move anywhere it be there or Wyoming okay side note over :)

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Here's the thing,
Many people have become racist in response to all the "poor me" bullsh!t so many colored people have been pulling.

As the saying goes, they have sh!t in theirs own nest, now they gotta sleep in it.

Premium Features