• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 m8000 162 SP 265mi!!!

S

samiams2

Nov 14, 2009
MN...stupid poser flatlander
2014 Pro Climb m8000 162 Sno Pro
HPS can (have stock can too)
SLP Powder Pro Skis -White
Mountain Addiction 2 bag rack system - gas can / bag
tether
extra belt
belt bag, handlebar bag, & goggle bag
frogskinz on all vents
Full 3 yr warranty.

Sled is absolutely in perfect condition. No dents, dings, or bent parts. I tore the brake rotor cover and replaced it immediately. This thing absolutely rips.

Sled has under 300 miles. All miles in Cooke. Put scratchers down every mile on the trail. Took one trip out west was hoping for a 2nd but that aint happening. So I am seeing if I can sell it. I'm completely torn over WANTING to keep it and knowing I SHOULD sell it.

I'm not gonna take a HUGE loss but I would like to move it. So I am asking $11800obo as is or $11500obo bone stock. I got more than that into it but I could use the cash so make an offer!

Not sure what all the dealers are selling the remaining 2014's for but this is $500-$1000 ahead of the "Out The Door" cost at the dealers I checked. This is the sled for someone who is looking at buying a new sled and wants to save some $$$ on salestax and pick up a couple extras.

I will try to get an exact mileage and some better pics within the week. PM me for details.

Sam

2014 m8000.JPG

Premium Features