• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Name change!

H

Hitler

Banned
Aug 7, 2012
SnoWest Forums
Rules and information

Rules
When you joined this forum you agreed to follow these rules.

You agree that you will not use our forums to post any material, or links to any material, which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

Posting
This is a snowmobiling forum. Please keep topics and discussions related to snowmobiling.

Changing email address
When you update your e-mail address, a new login password will be sent to the new e-mail address.

Login problems
Contact the administrator. Please include your username and email address.
We will typically respond within 24hrs except weekends and holidays.

Usernames
Usernames can be changed. You can either change it in your profile or contact the administrator to do it for you.

Moderators
There are several moderators who have the ability to remove posts/threads, or to move them to appropriate categories.

Inappropriate activities
SnoWest Magazine reserves the right to delete any post/thread at its discretion.
Forum users, who do not abide by the rules, cause problems, are abusive, or for any other legitimate reason, will be banned. Please be responsible for what you post and don't cause problems for everyone else.

SnoWest Magazine reserves the right to take action with or without a warning to the offending user.

Aliases / multiple identies are not permitted.

Advertising
Please do not use the SnoWest Forums to advertise commercial enterprises without the explicit written permission of SnoWest.
The posting of advertisements or solicitations for web sites or products in any of the main forums is prohibited without a commercial advertising agreement with Harris Publishing Inc.One exception to this policy is the one-time posting of "New Product Announcements" intended to keep the snowmobiling community abreast and informed of new products being brought the to marketplace.

NOTE:
All SnoWest members are welcome and encouraged to post any items they may have for sale in either the SWAP MEET forums or in the CLASSIFIEDS forums.

These two areas permit unrestricted personal & commercial solicitation from both users and manufacturers, so long as the product is directly Snowmobile related.

Problems
Please report any inappropriate posts or problems to the administrator.

If you are experiencing problems with the forums, make sure JavaScript and cookies are enabled. Also check your firewall settings. This is the cause for most of the problems on the forums.

Thanks
Administrator can be contacted at christopher@snowestonline.com
I fail to see where I can do this? The stuff in red!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
The Admin will be happy to make this change for you.
Just let me know what you would like that doesn't tend to offend.

H

Hitler

Banned
Aug 7, 2012
The Admin will be happy to make this change for you.
Just let me know what you would like that doesn't tend to offend.

I would prefer to change it on my own behave. If this is not a feature then why post it in the rules?

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
A

The question is why is it in the general rules. Would think it should be part of the custom forum or a portion that is only premium members.

Kyle, the feature is not active at this point.
And if it was it still has to be approved by a Admin, which is Christopher.

H

Hitler

Banned
Aug 7, 2012
Kyle, the feature is not active at this point.
And if it was it still has to be approved by a Admin, which is Christopher.

I think I will keep the name until a later time. May be at some point I will grow old of this one.

I Do believe that the rules should be changed to reflect the fact that I can't change my use. It seems unfair that a person was told that they can change their user name and now appears that you can't. How am I expected to follow the rules when some of the rules are not feasible.

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
I think I will keep the name until a later time. May be at some point I will grow old of this one.

I Do believe that the rules should be changed to reflect the fact that I can't change my use. It seems unfair that a person was told that they can change their user name and now appears that you can't. How am I expected to follow the rules when some of the rules are not feasible.

Kyle, you can change your name if you want to.
I'm sorry the process is not to your liking, but it's the process we had to adapt to because of the uproar a couple of years ago.

H

Hitler

Banned
Aug 7, 2012
Kyle, you can change your name if you want to.
I'm sorry the process is not to your liking, but it's the process we had to adapt to because of the uproar a couple of years ago.

I'm just saying that the rules should be updated to reflect the current standings. As an owner one would think you would care about things like this when it changes.

I guess the policies of change are still handled by a person who makes up the rules as they go.

KSH

Steering Wheel Holder
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Mar 22, 2005
Larkspur, CO
I'm just saying that the rules should be updated to reflect the current standings. As an owner one would think you would care about things like this when it changes.

I guess the policies of change are still handled by a person who makes up the rules as they go.

That's a odd statement from a guy that has a "handle" and "currently" like yours.

H

Hitler

Banned
Aug 7, 2012
Holy cow!!! Seems like much ado about nothing. Maybe next time you will put better thought into choosing a screen name.

I was told by the famus leader of Snowestonline that I needed to fine a new one.(I think he secretly wants my user name) I would rather keep mine. Seem fitting for a forum that was taken over by a dictator.

That's a odd statement from a guy that has a "handle" and "currently" like yours.

Is what it is. Just stating the obvious.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont

Strange requests and entitlements by the guy with such a chosen name.

Me thinks "Troll" would be a better name.

M

mtsummitx

Nov 26, 2007
Billings, MT
I was told by the famus leader of Snowestonline that I needed to fine a new one.(I think he secretly wants my user name) I would rather keep mine. Seem fitting for a forum that was taken over by a dictator.

Someone's working on a repuataion less than repute :face-icon-small-sho

H

Hitler

Banned
Aug 7, 2012
Strange requests and entitlements by the guy with such a chosen name.

Me thinks "Troll" would be a better name.

I see that is going to be all the mods making fun of me. Seem that when ever one mod/admin has problem they just run a member off. Figure that is about the way all forums work.

See ya

S

sledaddiction

Jul 23, 2012
Wyo
I'm not a mod. And it sounds like someone needs a nap. Your screen name IS offensive. Just let Chris change it if you want to keep using this site. Big deal

Snow Duck

The Great and Mighty SnowDuck
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2009
Kuna Idaho to Elk City Idaho..
I see that is going to be all the mods making fun of me. Seem that when ever one mod/admin has problem they just run a member off. Figure that is about the way all forums work.

See ya

I see you are still on the forum and no one has tried to run you off!!!!!!! you stated you want to leave so?????
come up with a new name and quit stirring the pot...

Premium Features