• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 MCX Turbo Apex MTX

Aug 15, 2008
I am looking to sell my 2008 Yamah Apex MTX, 40th anniversary with an MCXpress 290 turbo kit. All work was done by E&S Motorsports in Fort Saskatchewan. This kit is run on pump gas at 17lbs of boost, there is a head shim installed to lower the compression. There is a boost gauge, and an air/fuel gauge installed as well. Ice scratchers installed, left hand throttle. and a shockwave adjustable helix that was also installed. Everything else is stock. The mileage is low because I had bought this from Calgary last year still new in the crate as I wanted the 40th Anniversary look. I am selling due to me not using it that much, as well as knee surgery is coming my way and I will be out of riding for quite a while. With purchase of this sled, a folding aluminum sled ramp, matching 40th Anniversary cover, and sled dollies will be included. There is only 722kms on it. Pics will be posted later tonight. I can also send more pics via email. Asking $14K. Call at 780-812-177six

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2008
Still for sale, I've had a few people ask so I thought I would bring it up to the top. :face-icon-small-hap

Aug 15, 2008
No trades.. Had my results from my MRI, looks like I get a bunch of carbon/ceramic plates installed in my knee, maybe it's an upgrade....lol

Premium Features