• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 Turbo 700 Dragon build

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
no not having any problems here just making sure i have all the information i need when i set mine up sometime in december. i hear conflicting information all the time so i dont know for sure whats best

Which kit are you installing?

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
Would it be overkill to have EGT and a wideband?

I know space for gauges is a limit but I have seen several boost gauges that have a digital EGT gauge built into them.

No its not over kill, they more monitoring the better, gauges just get expensive, so one will fit most peoples needs. I run both on my test sleds, so I can make adjustments and see how it affects the numbers on the gauges.

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
the kit comes with a mouting bracket for 2, 2 1/16 gauges, what size and style is your egt gauge you have? I can alway make you a custom 3 gauge bracket for you.

tree climber

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
sioux falls sd
the kit comes with a mouting bracket for 2, 2 1/16 gauges, what size and style is your egt gauge you have? I can alway make you a custom 3 gauge bracket for you.

pretty sure is digitron or something like that. its a big square digital box. i want to kinda hide the gauges if possible which is why im trying to avoid having to install that egt gauge

Premium Features