• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

10 high vi teaser

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Jul 18, 2008
both of clays jumps will b on it. there will be other broken bones to. no date on the party yet it will be in september and same stuff 1000 jello shots and $5 all you can drink beer.

D
Nov 20, 2005
what i like about the 10 high dvds is that they are riding where i ride and i like to see terrain that is familar to me that being the snowies

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
I like the music:)
Got the boat up and running.. Lets get Clay on a tube behind 800hp Scarpa.:D:D Yaa that could be fun..

P

PROTOTYPE800R

Feb 25, 2008
LARAMIE, WY
www.myspace.com
Why do I always get nominated to do the dumb **** first. We are takin the sleds to kansas over the 4th to do some skippin and pull some people behind them so we will see how that goes. Then we will talk about your boat haha

S

snowcross338

Feb 17, 2006
Laramie WY
Why do I always get nominated to do the dumb **** first. We are takin the sleds to kansas over the 4th to do some skippin and pull some people behind them so we will see how that goes. Then we will talk about your boat haha
Hum....... Think I'm going to silicone the **** out of mine!! HAHA.:D:beer;

Tree Boss

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2009
Franklin County ID
Good post on the video, I liked the music and filming, some insane air and I like the guy that hit the drift and pulled the 180, great post man!!:beer;:):beer;

S

snowcross338

Feb 17, 2006
Laramie WY
So how did it go?:confused: Just kidding, my sled doesn't float very well does it?:):beer;

P

PROTOTYPE800R

Feb 25, 2008
LARAMIE, WY
www.myspace.com
Water skip lesson #1 -- Dont wear sandals that have beer openers on the bottom of them. They like to lock you onto the running boards haha it kinda sucked

Water skip lesson #2 -- Dont ride with Joe!!!!!!!!!!!

S

snowcross338

Feb 17, 2006
Laramie WY
Ok Joe give it up.. Whats the deal with Lesson #2
Lets just say there wasn't enough time to video the first time, and the second time clutches got wet and I sunk it in the deepest part of the river. Swafford and Clay didn't have much fun helping me pull it out of the sand :) Think my clutches keep getting wet cause the sled is a "little" tweaked and the panels don't fit so to very good any more! HAHA Have no idea idea why this would be :)

Premium Features