• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 Polaris Axys Turbo F/S **Reduced Price**

Status
Not open for further replies.
S
Nov 26, 2007
Syracuse, Utah
I am selling my 16 Axys 800 (163) with a Silber Turbo and Intercooler. Sled is set up at 8lbs of Boost and runs flawlessly. I have put on a high pressure fuel regulator as well and an adjustable boost controller. This allows you to raise and lower the boost in seconds and the regulator adjusts the fuel pressure based on the amount of boost your running. I have installed a boost gauge and an air fuel gauge so you can keep an eye on things on long pulls. This machine also is equipped with a ZBroz front end, tunnel and handle bar bags as well as a tunnel mounted fuel can. I bought this machine new in 2016 and it currently has 1550 miles on it and has warranty through the end of this riding season. The turbo was put on with 500 miles on the machine so only 1000 miles have been riden with the turbo on. I have replaced all the jackshaft bearings and the chain at the end of last year and have riden it once since then. This would make someone a great sled for a very reasonable amount of $$. You can text or call me at 801 529-7799 (Pete)

Asking Price $9000 OBO

IMG_3442.jpg IMG_3441.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features