• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alpha comments..

H

Heypal

Nov 26, 2007
Paynesville, MN
So I will try and keep this as brief as possible. Last week I spent the week with the guys at Togwotee. Since selling my sled a few years ago, I found it more economical to rent beings I make it out once a year. This year I rented an Alpha. WOW!! This is by FAR the most fun I have ever had on a snowmobile. It was incredibly nimble, responsive, and a fun factor of 10+. I was laughing in my helmet countless times! Just to get to the point, the concept works. Extremely well. For the sake of the other two brands, they better get on the stick....now. Just for the record I also rode an RMK 850 that my buddy rented. Nice sled, but Tog did not have the correct weights in the clutch so it only pulled 7600 RPM. None the less I couldn't wait to get "my" Alpha back. I am so proud of Arctic Cat for once again bringing another simple innovation to the snow. Kudos boys!

Premium Features