• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowmobile Friendly Cabin for Rent in the Island Park Area

JOHNNYLINGO

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
If you are looking for a great place to stay and stage a snowmobile getaway, the Mountain Life Cabin, is a great snowmobile friendly cabin for that. This cabin is located off of Sawtelle road which will give you easy access to either mountain riding or trail riding, whichever you prefer.
- The cabin sleeps 12
- 3 bedrooms 2 1/2 bath
- Pull in pull out heated garage
- Less than a mile for a gas station and sled rental shop
- Hot tub
- Trailer friendly parking

For most of January and February it is $200 a night
To see more details or to book this cabin click on the link below

http://www.airbnb.com/rooms/30511475

[/ATTACH]IMG_8902a.jpgcabin winter pic2.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_8895a.jpg
    IMG_8895a.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 483

JOHNNYLINGO

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Great Weekend in IP

lots of fun to be had in Island Park right now, but please be safe. Here are a couple of pictures from last Friday and today.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bsnowmobile jan 19th.jpg
    Bsnowmobile jan 19th.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 727
  • snowbike2.jpg
    snowbike2.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 725

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Never been to IP? Is there anyone guiding there that we could hook up with for a couple days?

JOHNNYLINGO

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
I don't know of anyone that actually has a permit to guide in Island Park. I would imagine someone on this forum would hook up with you and show you around.

JOHNNYLINGO

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
MTN Life

Awesome. We really appreciate it. Please let me know if you have questions.

JOHNNYLINGO

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
It's that time of the year again when we try to make our dreams a reality. Temps are starting to drop and there's been snow on the ground. Tis the season for planning and prepping for the upcoming season. This cabin will make your riding trip easy to pull off. It is conveniently located snowmobiling, to sled rentals and gas.

If you are looking for a great place to stay and stage a snowmobile getaway, the Mountain Life Cabin, is a great snowmobile friendly cabin for that. This cabin is located off of Sawtelle road which will give you easy access to either mountain riding or trail riding, whichever you prefer.
- The cabin sleeps 12
- 3 bedrooms 2 1/2 bath
- Pull in pull out heated garage
- Less than a mile for a gas station and sled rental shop
- Hot tub
- Trailer friendly parking

To see more details or to book this cabin click on the link below

[/ATTACH]IMG_8902a.jpgcabin winter pic2.jpg

Last edited:

JOHNNYLINGO

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Picture from October 10, 2019

A little teaser of what's to come

Name that Peak?

Oct 10 2019 b.jpgName

T
Apr 11, 2018
SE WI

Beautiful place, but I just looked up a 4 night midweek stay for January 13th-17th. It was $375 per night, plus $150 cleaning fee, plus $213 service fee, plus $132 in taxes. Two grand for a four night stay is far from $200 a night.

P
Oct 12, 2019
When is the best week to visit. I have two newbies coming with that will stick to trails and want to sight see. How close are rental sleds. Was thinking 1-2 nd week in March, warmer days and later sun set.

JOHNNYLINGO

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Beautiful place, but I just looked up a 4 night midweek stay for January 13th-17th. It was $375 per night, plus $150 cleaning fee, plus $213 service fee, plus $132 in taxes. Two grand for a four night stay is far from $200 a night.
I am not sure what happened. I just looked at those dates and it is showing $188. It does show $375, but that is slashed out. There is a service fee which Airbnb charges which is based on the nightly rate and there is a set cleaning fee.

JOHNNYLINGO

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
When is the best week to visit. I have two newbies coming with that will stick to trails and want to sight see. How close are rental sleds. Was thinking 1-2 nd week in March, warmer days and later sun set.
End of February is always a good bet. The snow is still great and like you said the days are a little longer and it is usually a little warmer. The rental shop is just down the hill from the place. You can ride your sleds right to the cabin from the rental shop

this is the rental shop

1572462597149.png

Wgold

Lifetime Membership
Dec 31, 2011
Tioga, ND
Yep, just looked at booking it too and it said $392/night...far cry from the posted rate of $200! Not to mention all the other fees tacked on that price it well over the $200/night.

JOHNNYLINGO

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Yep, just looked at booking it too and it said $392/night...far cry from the posted rate of $200! Not to mention all the other fees tacked on that price it well over the $200/night.

Thanks for the heads up. We did have a couple of days at the end of February and March that were priced wrong. You are right, besides the rate which is the rate advertised, Airbnb charges a service fee, cleaning fee and sales tax.

JOHNNYLINGO

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Airbnb doesn't charge a cleaning fee, that is set by you.
Yes, we set the amount of the cleaning fee, but it is charged through Airbnb at the time that you book. All i was trying to say was that there was a nightly rate and then additional charges. Hopefully my statement was not misleading.

jlombard

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2018
End of February is always a good bet. The snow is still great and like you said the days are a little longer and it is usually a little warmer. The rental shop is just down the hill from the place. You can ride your sleds right to the cabin from the rental shop

this is the rental shop

View attachment 334151
I believe that High Mountain Adventures closed the IP location, they will deliver sleds from West to IP though.

JOHNNYLINGO

SnoWest Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
I believe that High Mountain Adventures closed the IP location, they will deliver sleds from West to IP though.
Are you thinking of the place next to Subway? That is the one I am referring to. It is still open in Island Park. I was just in there talking to Justin who manages it.

Premium Features