• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bravo 250 track

J
Feb 29, 2012
Bonney Lake, Wa
Headed to pickup a 1990 Yamaha bravo 250 for my son and am told it needs track replaced. Not looking to convert to LT. Anyone have any idea where I can find new or used?

Open to any parts for that matter as I’m sure other items will need some attention.

Thank you

Last edited:
W
Dec 7, 2017
Silt, CO
I know this isn't much of a reply, but I'd scour craigs list. I bought one bravo for $250 and got another for free, both off of CL. Turned out it was easier to find cheap used sleds than decent priced new parts.

I'd offer the second track, but once I took the needed parts off the second Bravo, I gave it away.

A
Jun 23, 2004
Black Diamond, WA
If you intend on him riding it into the backcountry and not just around the parking lot at Stampede, just figure out how to get the right drivers and extensions to get a little paddle track on it. Like 121x1.5 minimum.
Or be ready to have to get it unstuck stopping for a snack on the side of the trail.
Although I admit, putting our boy on an old metal cleat track Cat as his first sled taught him how to use the throttle liberally, lol.
Put a 136x16 under the other boy's first sled. Was great. It would go anywhere a 163 would with a little kid on it.

Premium Features