• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2018 demo ride

R
Jan 9, 2011
The LOOPS
Well after a cpl years of really wanting too throw the leg over a sidewinder tomorrow is the day. Our group is all 2 strokers mainly because of the weight and style of riding. But after way too many lost days on the gen 4 and axys, we get too see how this bad boy does. The demo has a few mods, intake,exhaust and headlight delete, 154-3" track it is the SE so just the float 3's. I am an aggressive rider and i have owned a few sleds back too a vertical escape, then 14 pro big bore, converted too turbo, then 15 800 etec 174, now gen4 154, and there looks too be 4/5 of us going out all good riders. i will do my best too get some vids and try and put some thoughts of each guy down on paper. Tomorrows ride will be larger mtn riding in the revy country, along will be a 2017 gen 4 165, 2018 gen 165, 2x 2018 cat 153 3" . Like many of u i hope too answer some questions that i have and find another option for a all mtn capable machine making good power with warranty and reliability and warranty. Most hp numbers for this machine say about 205, the dealer claims with the small intake exhaust mods they have added 12grams of weight too the primary, and figures as it sits 225-230hp. i u have any thing u want me too do or show drop a comment i will do my best.

R
Jan 9, 2011
The LOOPS
well it was a great day and decent snow. Sled ran amazing, all four of us swung a leg over and were super impressed. u notice the weight difference but not in a bad way its just different. The power is amazing it just rips, suspension seemed too do a good job keeping the wheelies to a controllable madness, i didn't spend any time adjusting the air in the shocks just rode it so there is a bit of room for setup. comparing the yami too the 18 cat or 18 doo.......in the power category isn't comparable. only complaints was the couch seat....and the running boards are terrible.

IMG_E8158[1].JPG

Premium Features