• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Viper turbo oil pressure loss fix?

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
Is there a fix yet for the oil pressure lamp going off when on a steep hill, or when riding a long wheelie? I remember on my last Viper the oil pressure sensor would go off, and cut the engine. When the skis touched the ground it regained oil pressure and started to pull again.

Is there a fix for this? I know people do steep and long climbs on these, and that wouldnt be possible without a fix.

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
I asked Boost-It about their oil pressure sensor bypass, and if there were any dangers of damaging the engine when using this. But they got back to me, and said if i ran a tether i would be safe. I guess that is if the sled rolls over and the pump cant reach the oil, the tether shuts it of.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
That is correct. A good Four Stroke Solutions tether and a pressure switch plug and you are good to go.

Sunvang

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2010
Norway
That is correct. A good Four Stroke Solutions tether and a pressure switch plug and you are good to go.

Do you need the four stroke solutions tether, or does a regular arctic cat tether work sufficient? I already have the arctic cat tether.

I would like to order one of the pressure switch bypasses from tou Racinstation. Send me a pm.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
I just saw this post from clear back this summer. You can email at racinstation@hotmail.com with your information and paypal address and we can send you and invoice. Unless you already got this taken care of.

Premium Features