• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thanks SLP!

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I am a picky guy when it comes to buying something. My opinion is that if I buy a new product, it had better look new.
I just purchased an SLP full pipe setup for my new Doo. It arrived with a coating that I thought looked odd, and a dent in the can. Local dealer was going to take care of it, but I emailed SLP to see if the coating was normal, and if the dent was normal. They responded saying that the coating was normal, to polish it to make it look better, and that they would get back to me on the dent. He did, then told me that he would give me a $50 "scratch and dent" discount or replace the can, my choice. THAT is some awesome customer service.
SLP will be getting a lot of my money in the future. :)
Chris

Kingston Turbo

Lifetime Membership
Oct 3, 2008
KINGSTON IDAHO
Slp stage 2

I installed a slp stage 2 on my 14 xm... Pipe,muffler,clutch kit and venting... Awesome difference... Sounds great and runs WAY BETTER!! NO MISTAKE DOING THIS...

I

i'llDooit

Nov 27, 2007
Duvall washington
I am a picky guy when it comes to buying something. My opinion is that if I buy a new product, it had better look new.
I just purchased an SLP full pipe setup for my new Doo. It arrived with a coating that I thought looked odd, and a dent in the can. Local dealer was going to take care of it, but I emailed SLP to see if the coating was normal, and if the dent was normal. They responded saying that the coating was normal, to polish it to make it look better, and that they would get back to me on the dent. He did, then told me that he would give me a $50 "scratch and dent" discount or replace the can, my choice. THAT is some awesome customer service.
SLP will be getting a lot of my money in the future. :)
Chris

Great, so how did it work on your sled? Did you go nuts with heat tape? Recommend it or not?

K
Jan 28, 2011
Thunder Mountain Lodge
Feedback on performance.

I am looking for feedback on the performance of the complete pipe for the 850. I'm thinking about doing it to my personal sled soon. Everything on Dynotech research says it adds close to 10hp with stock timing. That sounds really good to me! I sure do love my HPS muffler, but might have to part ways with it if this thing works right, or maybe even put it on with the y pipe and main pipe??? I'm pretty much sold already, just gotta have a solid month up here at Thunder Mountain Lodge...So far conditions rock and we are jamming.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I am looking for feedback on the performance of the complete pipe for the 850. I'm thinking about doing it to my personal sled soon. Everything on Dynotech research says it adds close to 10hp with stock timing. That sounds really good to me! I sure do love my HPS muffler, but might have to part ways with it if this thing works right, or maybe even put it on with the y pipe and main pipe??? I'm pretty much sold already, just gotta have a solid month up here at Thunder Mountain Lodge...So far conditions rock and we are jamming.

If you want to heat tape the crap put of everything, the SLP does make some power. You will need a LOT of heat tape. Do a search. Jaws is the way to go, I have one waiting to go on one of my rigs, need to find some time. Again, search, there are reviews of the Jaws setup.

Premium Features