• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Panda Pop can FAWK OFF!

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
Snowest, get rid of these damn popup adds. Crap adds, especially these damn popup adds redirecting my iOS to apps store.

I dont play these dumb games, dont care to read about them, and i certainly don't pay membership here to fight adds all day.

Feed all the bull crap you gotta sell to the freebie's, make being a member a true benefit for once... Maybe?

Doesn't happen anywhere but here. Might as well be called MalwareWest

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
Turn the auto play videos off..

I agree Every time you change from page to page the auto play ads start again even if you paused them. This takes up a lot internet data and speed and kills the battery on my lap top. It would be nice if once you paused it or stopped it it would not restart every time you do something.

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
Maybe ill quit spending $ at the places that advertise on here until Snowest removes all the BS unrelated advertisers.

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
hwuop.jpg

Panda steal your line ???

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
The good news today, is that Panda must've been shot, thankfully. Bad news is that it's been replaced with some dumb war game ad, and jelly something or other.

Slash evidently likes the dumb ads, send all the crap malware to her. :face-icon-small-ton

bryceraisanen

Lifetime Membership
Mar 5, 2011
Adfender. Google it. Its free. Have had it for about a year now. Idk how i ever survived without it

Premium Features