• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

jetting for 03 summit 700

H
Mar 7, 2013
Hayward,WI
I am running a 03 summit 700 144" at 1,200 above sea level...what jetting would you guys recommend? DPM is hooked up.Sled is stock except for a clutch kit.Jetting is stock from the factory right now. Go down 2 jet sizes? I noticed a black trail in the powder at 3/4-full throttle.

scratley

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Star Valley WY
If its stock jetting and you are at sea level? I would leave it, check your injection system.. I would guess it needs to be adjusted

scratley

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Star Valley WY
The adjustment will be on your oil pump.. You should be able to find the right measurement in your manual... I have been running premix for so long I cant remember what it is I know on my old 700 the only thing I ever touched with getting was the needle clip.. And that was only when I rode above 8k.... I would guess your cable is stretched as well.. Making it go a bit rich.. It is a common on injected sleds to see a trail though... It goes away when you premix

Premium Features