• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Putting a 670 in my zx sled any help appreciated

M
Sep 29, 2013
Hey everybody I'm new to the forms but I've got a lil project I'm working on my summit 800 came apart on me and can't afford to fix it so the ole trusty 670 is going under the hood just wondering if anybody else has done one of these or something like it any help is appreciated clutching, gearing, mounting the motor, wiring, air box, ect thanks all happy shredding

N

nuttyn01

Dec 3, 2007
Sioux Falls, SD
I should have an engine plate for this conversion hanging on a wall I'd sell ya. Give me a few days to get a chance to look. Shoot me a private message for further information.

H
Apr 18, 2011
the crankshop sells one as well I think it's just over a hundred bucks engine placement is the toughest part with that mod so a plate that allows you to do a straight bolt in is worth getting

C
Feb 23, 2011
I did one a few years ago, I'll have to find my build sheet to get specs. My advice to you is keep it simple.

skidoo3.jpg

P
Jul 10, 2008
I put a 670 rev a couple years ago. Like others said as long as you get the engine in straight and square your laughing. I hand wired the whole sled and used as much 670 stuff as I could like the DPM and DESS key ect...

Premium Features