• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TUFF JUG Fuel Jugs For Sale

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
We are carrying these fuel jugs now in store, and have been using them on our personal rigs and sled decks for a few weeks now. These are the coolest thing since sliced bread in our mind. No more spilling or dripping fuel all over while filling your vehicles.

Currently we have White, Blue, Orange and Red available in 5Gal Cans, for the SALE price of $42.00, comes 100% complete to use!

Please email for color availability, shipping, and ordering because of awkward size.

home-page-artwork_zps0fbc7035.jpg

HOW IT WORKS!!
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qFT53ViNctw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

www.BLOWNMOTOR.com

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
ARE THE CAP VALVE ASSEMBLY AVAILABLE SEPARATELY FOR STANDARD 3/4 IN THREAD CAPS ?

Slash from my vendor, there does not appear to be a part number for just the lids. I will look into their direct site and see if I can get just the lids, I would assume we could. As for the fit, I will ask on that too. are you using Scribner jugs, or LC Jugs?

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
Slash from what I am getting from my Rep, they should work just fine.

slash

Parts Moderator & Chat Box Cop
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 22, 2008
IDAHO FALLS 83404
:face-icon-small-hapIt's a auto stop valve works just like a battery fill jug ......oh sorry you might not know about them your a little young..

Blown Motor

Lifetime Membership
Sep 20, 2012
SLASH, been working with them trying to figure out a little issue I have had with some race fuel in the juggs. Didn't want to order anymore yet until i have that resolved. Although I believe the issue was the jug, not the lid so I could probably still order it for you. PM me, and I can fill you in.

Premium Features