• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Snowmobile Film

D
Nov 29, 2007
McCall Idaho
cool flick.

for me it was cooler cuz i knew where many of the shots were taken so it gave me perspective.

Talk to Tamara at the McCall chamber of commerce. I wonder if you can get grant moneys to help with production if you blatantly publicise that this is all McCall area shots.

D
Nov 29, 2007
McCall Idaho
If you want to do another flick, I bet the chamber could find money if it were geared more towards our tourist programs.

For instance, focus on sledding, but have shots of families having fun, dudes playing in the powder, Burgdorf hotsprings, Tubing hill, Warren, and include powder ski shots from Brundage.

Drop me a line, and I'll take you down and introduce you and explain my dream.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
Very nice.

Sawyer has been spouting off about 208 films though for a good year or two. Something about riding trails and such. Bet you could buy his rights for a case of Bud

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
thanks everbody for the feedback, im actually a senior in high school and I did this for my senior project. Im not sure if I will make it available for purchase this summer or not. I dont know if anyone would buy it. But i might go to the efforts of producing a full vid if filming goes good this spring.

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
haha, x are you serious? i spent days looking on the internet for that named copyrighted. Let me know if you are serious and I will pull it out right away.

Naw I'm not serious, well I'm pretty sure Sawyer was never serious when he talked about the 208.

B

braapin

Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
Team 208

I think it would be funny to start a team 208; representing my state. the 509'ers would really like that, but hey who cares: they do most of their riding in Idaho anyways

SAWYER

Lifetime Membership
Jan 12, 2006
Kingston Idaho
I was just kidding. I've been talking about "208 films" giving tom a bad time for the last couple of years. I do like X's idea about the case of Bud though

Premium Features