• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'95 Wildcat 121" to 136"

C
Jan 12, 2010
Looking to convert my wildcat short track to a 136. I don't know much about the parts that will work for this or where to look. Can anyone help?
Thanks

sprockethead

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northern UT
U will need longer rails or rail extensions. U will also need a tunnel extension, VanAmburg can probably help u there. What lug size r u going to use? Anything over 1 3/4 " will require going to 8 tooth drivers on ur driveshaft. That should be about it other than gearing down a bit for the longer track. U could just try it first, then gear down if u feel the need.

Sprocket

A
Feb 11, 2009
I just went to my local iron shop that bends steel and had them make me an extension 10 bucks. My wildcat is a 92 and my main problem was track lug hight. 1 1/4 was as big as i could go. Because the clearance in the front from jack shaft to bulk head is to tight. Other than that its very simple. I do suggest longer rails and not extensions.

H

haulingass

Feb 3, 2009
Hamer ID
Extending your wildcat

I have a wildcat that is a 1993 that has the 136" from the factory that I am wanting to part out. The tunnel and rails are straight and in very good shape. It also has a 2" track and 8 tooth sprockets that are in very good shape. Let me know if you would like to buy any of the parts.

Premium Features