• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 rmk shift hmr turbo

B

bin sledin

Dec 9, 2007
crabrook b.c
just finished installing my turbo on my shift hmr turbo fit very nice actuallc have more space under hood than stock if any body has tips for set up please let me know i have to wait for my 110 to come in to see how shes gona pull but from what ive read and heard sounds like i may need handcuffs to help hold on if any body has tips for setting up the power jets i ride from 7-9 thousand feet any advise would be greatly apreciated:D:D

B

bin sledin

Dec 9, 2007
crabrook b.c
im running 10# boost right now with about 3 gallons of vp 111 and 93 octane seems to work althou i did have some isues with my aux pump and my hobbs made an adjustment on the trail and in about 5 miles all my gas was pumped out my vent tube . im told the kit i got is older than i was told i am installing blow off valve his week and re plumbing my fuel lines insted of t ing off one line out of the tank there will be two so the stock pump does not starve of fuel and the aux gets all it needs . and a propper vent and a propper return line to the tank i hope this will fix my problems . it ran wayto rich up high with straight race gas between 5-8 hun and with the mix it was about 1200 and nice and crisp needles to say i had alot of time to think how to fix it as my buddie pulled me off the mountian with his turbo phazer as he laughed the hole way down the mountian:D needless to say i bought the beer at the end of the day :beer;

B

bin sledin

Dec 9, 2007
crabrook b.c
i learned today that the hole hobbs and relay and stock pump are a thing of the past.thanks to Gus and his thread carbed turbos made my life way easier no more geting pulled of the mountian this guy knows his stuff:beer;

Premium Features